After listed out all the hotel and resort in Nusa Dua, my friend and I only browsed pictures of this hotel on the websites and some how we trust in the Accor group (it can’t be wrong anyway lol) so we gave Novotel Bali Nusa Dua a shot. I booked a room via hotel.com just because I was dedicated in collecting nights for hotel.com rewards.
You can read this article of mine for more information about the private beach. → 2.28 beach club
There are two Novotel in Nusa Dua. One is Novotel Bali Benoa which is by the Benoa bay, the other one is Novotel Bali Nusa Dua that I was staying here for two nights.
There are 6 room types at this hotel as below:
(click the bottom for more information)
- Deluxe Room
- One Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite With Pool
- Three Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Suite with Pool
A one bed room suite, one bed room with a double bed (or two single bed) , kitchen, living room, dinning room and balcony with garden and pool views
<left> Dinning room <right> Living room
Living room, equipped with 29-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and DVD player.
Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, bathrobes, and free toiletries
Kitchenette with refrigerator and coffee/tea maker
Pool view from balcony.
They also offer wedding package for those who want to have a romantic and luxury island wedding event.
(via google picture)
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: (+62)361/8480555
- Address: Jl Pantai Mengiat
BTDC Complex Po Box 116
80363 NUSA DUA – INDONESIA
- Web: Novotel Bali Nusa Dua
- 175 guestrooms
- Private beach ♥
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available
- Free children’s club
- Free area shuttle
- Fitness center
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- Airport shuttle
- Nusa Dua Beach (1.3 mi / 2.1 km)
- Bali National Golf Club (0.1 mi / 0.2 km)
- Bali Collection Shopping Centre (0.8 mi / 1.2 km)
- Mengiat Beach (0.8 mi / 1.3 km)
- Pasifika Museum (1.1 mi / 1.7 km).
- Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and only 15 minutes from the Ngurah Rai international airport, by the Bali Mandara toll road.