Hi everyone, sorry for being a long time to update my journey in Bali, Indonesia. Now I’m going to show you what did THE SQUARE RESTAURANT Novotel Nusa Dua brought, shall we?
Click here for more details about my stay in Novotel Bali Nusa Dua – ::ACCOMMODATION:: I FEEL LIKE IT’S MY HOME IN BALI – NOVOTEL BALI NUSA DUA*PLANET 21
Click here to view the menu.
Since I booked a night at NBND, it was a two bedroom suite with breakfast. NBND offers breakfast buffet at the main restaurant – The square.
The Square restaurant is located by the pool, it’s open air without ac but with nice breeze in shade. There are 150 seats available both indoor and outdoor.
Self-service bread station with toaster. (Only for toast, so do not try to warm up your croissant here. )
<L> cereal station <R> Juice and water jars
There are more cuisines for your breakfast and local food is available.
Cheese, turkey ham, bacon and tomato slices.
Japanese breakfast corner.
Self-service coffee stand.
Playground next to the restaurant.
FOOD : ♦♦♦◊
SERVICE : ♦♦♦◊
LOCATION : ♦♦♦♦
NOVOTEL BALI NUSA DUA
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Square Contact : email@example.com
- Tel: (+62)361/8480555
- Address: Jl Pantai Mengiat
BTDC Complex Po Box 116
80363 NUSA DUA – INDONESIA
- Web: Novotel Bali Nusa Dua
- Type of cuisine:International
- Hours:06:30 – 23:00
- Non-smoking area
- 175 guestrooms
- Private beach ♥
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available
- Free children’s club
- Free area shuttle
- Fitness center
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- Airport shuttle
- Nusa Dua Beach (1.3 mi / 2.1 km)
- Bali National Golf Club (0.1 mi / 0.2 km)
- Bali Collection Shopping Centre (0.8 mi / 1.2 km)
- Mengiat Beach (0.8 mi / 1.3 km)
- Pasifika Museum (1.1 mi / 1.7 km).
- Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and only 15 minutes from the Ngurah Rai international airport, by the Bali Mandara toll road.